Months ago, my sister shared an app called Bitcoin Blast. She said it’s just like the Candy Crush game. But unlike the familiar Candy Crush, Bitcoin Blast converts your game points into real money. Quite cool. Still, I was never enticed to play it until boredom crept in. So I gave it a try for a week. And this Bitcoin Blast App Review will tell you my whole experience within the app.
Well, here’s a spoiler.
The Bitcoin Blast mobile game app really pays. Here’s my proof of income:
How Can I Earn Bitcoins by Playing Games?
If you’re fond of playing mobile games, you’ll surely love the idea of being paid while enjoying your favorite pastime. Today, there are already loads of mobile games that convert your points into Bitcoin.
But before that, you have to understand how will you get paid.
If you have no idea what Bitcoin is, it is a digital money that can be converted to real cash. Know more about BITCOIN and CRYPTOCURRENCY in my previous article.
You have to take note, however, that most of these paying online games mostly show your earnings in Satoshi instead of Bitcoin. But it doesn’t matter that much.
Satoshi is just a unit of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin (see its current price here) is hard to quantify in small amounts, a Satoshi is used to express Bitcoin in small units. 100,000,000 satoshis equate to one Bitcoin. You can think of Satoshis as cents to dollar or peso.
Currently, Bitcoin’s price ranges to a whopping $7,000 to $10,000 per coin.
When it comes to cashing out your earnings, you can use any cryptocurrency wallets. If you have none, don’t worry, I’ll walk you through it later.
And now that you have a full understanding (I hope) of how you’ll get paid in bitcoin mobile games, let’s get to know Bitcoin Blast.
How does Bitcoin Blast work?
Bitcoin Blast is a mobile application powered by the LOADED company. It is a mobile game that has the same mechanics as Candy Crush. But instead of candies, you’ll be going to swipe those multi-colored bitcoins. You can download this game in Play Store.
Sounds like an easy money, isn’t it?
It will still take a hell lot of time for you to even reach a dollar. In fact, I only earned 6.50 Pesos after a week of playing this mobile game, spending at least 30 minutes each day.
Bitcoin Blast’s developer made a disclaimer on how long it takes to earn a significant amount. So before thinking of the fancy things you want to buy with this mobile game’s earnings, you might want to read this message before installing that app:
BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Loyalty Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD).
Have fun playing Bitcoin Blast and cash out on REAL Bitcoin!
Not only is this match-three mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Loyalty Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn!
The only requirement is that you register and login before playing. No tricks or hoops to jump through to receive your Bitcoin – just download, register and start playing to start earning Loyalty Points right away that you can convert to Bitcoin. To convert your Loyalty Points for Bitcoin, you will need to create a free Coinbase.com account.
Currently, the developers updated and leveled up the game. They added another app called BITCOIN BLOCKS to increase your earning potential. If Bitcoin Blast is similar to Candy Crush, Bitcoin Blocks’ game mechanics is also similar to the Pet Saga mobile game.
Both the Bitcoin Blast and Bitcoin Blocks apps are connected. You can combine your earnings from these apps into one payment, which can be withdrawn directly to your Coinbase account.
To start, simply register bitcoin blast and bitcoin blocks associated with your Gmail account and Coinbase account. You can create a Coinbase account HERE.
Double-check and make sure that the account details you provided are correct. Once done, you can start playing and earning satoshis. You must reach a minimum of 1000 satoshis to cash out.
How do I cash out my Bitcoin Blast earnings?
- Simply click the cash out button option on the uppermost part of the app. Again, bear in mind that you can only cash out if your earnings reach 1000 satoshis and above.
- Since you will use Coinbase as your main wallet, make sure that you have entered the correct email address associated with your Coinbase account.
- Check email verification sent by LOADED and enter the 6 digit code given, so that your requested cash out will be processed.
- Wait until you receive an email confirmation that your request has been credited to your Coinbase account.
Bitcoin Blast App Review: The Pros and Cons
- The application is totally FREE and LEGIT. You will surely enjoy playing the app and earn real money at the same time.
- This is good for those who love puzzle games like Candy Crush and Pet Saga.
- The game becomes more challenging as it progresses. You will be given limited time and moves on to the hardest levels. The good thing though is can still earn free satoshis even if you can’t surpass the level successfully.
- The app has limited time to play, you can only spend an estimated half an hour playing with this app a day. There’s a timer that resets after 24 hours before you can play once again.
- You CANNOT refer anyone from this app.
- You can’t make two or more accounts logged in with the same mobile you are using. Once detected, your account will be blocked.
- You can only request a cash out once a week. There’s an automated timer visible on for the last payout you have made.
Nowadays, it’s easier to make free money on apps than ever before. If you’re fond of playing mobile games, then you should at least get something from it. The downside though is you can’t really expect huge earnings from these. But you can save your game points and have it grow significantly before cashing out.
I only played this game for one week, and I have no plans of playing it again. I’m not that fond of playing mobile games. I only gave it a try to see if it really pays. When it comes to earning opportunity, I honestly feel that it doesn’t worth my time. I can still do other things that have high-income potential like online freelancing.
I know most of you are getting interested in these kinds of apps for the FREE money they give. But if you are dead serious in making an extra income that is sustainable, I encourage you to level up your skills instead. The learning curve, however, may be steep, and it may take a while to monetize from it.
But you have to remember, the more valuable your skills are, the greater the income potential you have.